- I want to express my thanks to you for your expertise in the service that you give to your customers. Particularly to me for your continued prompt service you have given for these past years. I value your commitment to service to your customers and it is probably more meaningful to me as I operate the Plaza 101 from a distance with a phone call to you. You have been prompt at all times to my calls of distress. I have established a friendship and trust in you.
- “I have worked with the crew at Benchmark Landscape for many years. The crew at Benchmark Landscape is as professional as it gets! We know that customer service is everything in this business and they come through with flying colors! Rob Nutter, the Regional Manager is very helpful and knowledgeable as well as his team of account managers. Andrew Cason, their marketing representative, is very customer service oriented as well. I can tell you that at any time any of my associations or any of my Community Managers associations are going out to bid for new landscapers, Benchmark always receives an RFP from our staff.”
- “My field guys love your crew and they are really great to work with. Small site and sometimes difficult to schedule efficiently but your guys are always accommodating and do really great work.”
- I wanted to extend our thanks to the Benchmark Team for your commitment and dedication to the successful construction of the Zura Hall project. With an accelerated design schedule and and even shorter time to deliver the work it was a challenge. The united efforts of every player on the team stepping up to the challenge made it a success. BBC commends you for your help during all the changes that transpired and for performing anything that was asked of you on short notice. Zura Hall is now SDSU’s flagship residence hall and sets the standard for those to come. We value the partnership that was developed and give special thanks for your coordination, positive energy, and commitment. I can definitely endorse Benchmark for any client looking for a “go to” subcontractor and am already looking forward to our next project together.
- “We wanted to write this letter to tell you how much we appreciate our account manager, Tom Tuba. He has a wonderful attitude, creative ideas, and extreme knowledge. He has excellent rapport with his crew, as they are doing a fine job. The crew is respectful and courteous to the homeowners while following Tom’s guidance. Thank you for your service.”
- “We truly appreciate the extra time and attention you have provided to our community to accomodate our various special projects.”
- “Our property has never looked better! Benchmark goes the extra mile and that is something rare in this day and age.”
- “The Landscaping project here is, at this time, almost complete. As is the case with many projects of this magnitude (for us, at least) they do not always go totally smooth. Considering everything, this went as smooth as it gets what with rain and late deliveries.”
- “Benchmark Landscaping has been attending to the care and maintenance of my Poway Business Park property for nearly two years now. In that short time they have earned nothing less than my highest regard for outstanding knowledge, service and support.”