Change Doesn’t Have to Hurt…
With a Landscape Contractor like Benchmark Landscape.
Most of us are creatures of habit; we dread change because it causes chaos in our lives and forces us into uncomfortable situations. And while it’s normal to fear the unexpected, that shouldn’t apply when you’re changing to a new landscape contractor. Fortunately, we do our best to make the transition an easy one for you.
At Benchmark, we welcome any opportunity to gain a new business relationship. We understand that our clients are taking a big step by hiring a new landscape contractor, and expectations are high (as they should be!). You’re letting go of a partnership that didn’t quite work out to find a new one that’s hopefully successful and long lasting…so you don’t have to go through that dreaded “change” yet again!
Our new client relationships begin with a comprehensive understanding of the property’s landscaping needs, present and future. We then provide clients with in-depth information that is specifically designed for the property, identifying requirements and challenges, and specifying feasible solutions.
Let’s take the unknown out of hiring a new landscape contractor like Benchmark by outlining exactly what you can expect in the start-up process.
- We discuss and determine your specific “pain points” and how to effectively address and resolve them
- We develop a water management plan and budget based on historic ETo data, plant types, irrigation, and soil, with an ongoing strategy to measure water usage compared to the water budget – ensuring maximum efficiency
- We’ll outline our in-depth Quality Control program with a “7 Point Site Assessment”, (internal quality control processes, and a grading & reviewing system)
- Our team develops of a customized 90-Day Start-up Plan, eliminating surprises for both the client and contractor during the initial transition phase
- Estimation of the potential investment needed to address the client’s current and future requirements
- Clearly define our Maintenance Specifications so we’re both on the same page
- We designate a dedicated team member that will serve as the point-of-contact between client and contractor
With Benchmark’s Quality Control Program, along with our 90-Day Start-up Plan, clear expectations are set early on in the process, eliminating surprises and making for a smooth transition. Clients will know exactly what to expect during the first 30, 60, and 90 days, in addition to the scope of work long-term. Our business development team works closely with operations, management, and administrative personnel to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and communication. Change doesn’t have to be scary…our goal is to make it easy and rewarding; a decision our clients will have confidence in.